De-calcify your third eye (pineal gland) All it takes is changes of habit and a willingness to start! :) Here’s a check list on how to begin:
- Use only natural no-fluoride toothpaste and decline fluoride gel treatments at the dentist
- Drink purified or filtered water, and keep in mind that bottled water can also be fluoridated
- Eat fresh organic food - the more processed the food is, the more fluoride it contains
- Avoid processed beverages like sodas, juice drinks, instant and bottled teas, sports drinks
- Avoid cooking with non-stick pans, they increase the fluoride content of food
- Drink organic wine. Wine (particularly red wine) is proven to be good for you in moderation, but because of heavy use of fluoride pesticides on vineyards in the United States, wines that are made from U.S.-grown grapes are the main source of fluoride
- Avoid any kind of processed meat (e.g., chicken fingers, chicken nuggets) – a mechanical de-boning process contaminates the meat with higher levels of fluoride-laden bone particles
- Drink teas that are made from young leaves (e.g., “White tea”) or yerba matte – a herbal tea from South America
- A lot of fluoride is absorbed through the skin when taking a shower or a bath. I know some people like taking a long shower or a nice long relaxing bath, in which case I recommend installing a fluoride filter in your bathroom. Otherwise, try rinsing your body and turning the faucet off, then lathering up, and then rinsing the soap off at the end. This way you’re conserving the water and minimizing your fluoride absorption.
- Avoid calcium supplementation as it is not absorbed into the bones and just ends up clogging your organs, including the pineal gland.